Accommodation in Mbabane, Swaziland
- Debonairs - Pizza
- Friar Tuck Restaurant - at Mountain Inn
- Hwa Li - Chinese food
- Indingilizi Restaurant
- La Casserole - international menu
- Plaza Tandoori Restaurant - Swazi Plaza
- Phoenix Spur - steakhouse
- Taj Sizzler - Indian food
- Mr Fresh Pizza - restaurant and takeaway
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - chicken takeaway
- Bellmans Bistro
- Calabash Restaurant - specialibg in Austrian, German, Swiss and Seafood cuisine
- eDladleni - specialising in traditional Swazi food
- Quatermains - pub and restaurant
- The Royal Swazi Casino complex - a choice of five restaurants
- Woodlands Restaurant
- Malandela's - continental menu
|Sports & Leisure Activities
- Golf: Royal Swazi Spa Golf Course
Eighteen hole international standard golf course.
- Swazi Trails (Ezulwini, at Mantenga Craft Centre)
Offer an assortment of outdoor activities
- horse trails
- arts & cultural tours
- white water rafting
- rental of vehicles
- golf,tennis or bowls
- hot spring baths and health spa
- fly fishing
- 4x4 trails by prior arrangement
- Swazi Spa Health & Beauty Studio and 'Cuddle Puddle' Hot Springs
- Horse Riding
Nyanza Stables (Malkerns)
Ezulwini Sun Riding Stables
Hawane Stables (Piggs Peak Road)
|Handcrafts & Curios
- Royal Swazi Market (Ezulwini Valley)
- Indingilizi Gallery (Mbabane)
- Gone Rural (Malandelas Complex, Malkerns)
- Mantenga Craft Centre (Ezulwini)
- Ngwenya Glass (near Oshoek/Ngwenya border post)
|Many things to do in and around Swaziland in a week
- Go along to Swaziland's National Museum and National King Sobhuza II Memorial and receive a run-down on the entertaining history of Swaziland.
- Carry on and visit the Swazi Cultural Village to hear about how the Swazi's live with their national cultures and see the colourful and exciting Sibhaca Dancing.
- Take a guided climb up the second largest exposed granite rock formation in the world, called Sibebe Rock.
- Call into our unusual but fascinating outdoor theatre called 'House on Fire' and see a local production.
- Visit the world's oldest Iron Ore Mine dating back to 1400 BC where guides will give you a fascinating historic talk.
- Enjoy the hussle and bantering of the Manzini and Ezulwini craft markets and pick up many bargains or simply shop-till-you-drop in the many handicraft and curio shops.
- Take a guided drive through the world's second largest man-made forest (Usutu Forest) set in the western mountains and stop for a buffet lunch at the excellent Forresters Arms Hotel.
- Take a horseback ride from Hawane.
- Hike the famous Malolotja Nature Reserve and Potholes, where overnight trails take you into the magnificent Komati Gorge where the birdlife is excellent hosting the rare Sacred Bald Ibis, Pels Fishing Owl and the Blue Swallow along with many other semi-rare and common grassland and mountain birds.
- Carry onto to Pigg's Peak and visit the great Phophonyane Falls or take a trail in the Phophonyane Nature Reserve.
- Call into the Orion Hotel and have a flutter on the roulette and black jack tables at their Casino or visit the well known Royal Swazi Hotel and Casino in Ezulwini.
- Visit the local game sanctuary of Mlilwane, only 12 kms from Mbabane City Centre where you can see hippo and crocodile at close range whilst enjoying a lunch or beer in the restaurant nestling over the water hole, or take a bike or horseride into the vlei where you can see grazing animals such as zebra, kudu, wildebeest, warthog, and duicker or take the kids swimming in the large outdoor swimming pool over looking the vlei.
- Challenge yourself to a day of white-water rafting down the rapids of the Usutu River where equipment, meals, refreshments and trained guides all come in the days package.
- Visit a Sangoma witch doctor and have your future told.
- Visit an outlying rural working village, meet the locals and learn of their ancient ways of life.
- Take a day or overnight trip on open-backed Landrover's into the game park of Mkhaya where trackers and game wardens will introduce you to rhino, buffalo and lion at close range and meals are served around open-air fires and stories of the bush are told.
- Sporting activities include excellent golf courses such as the Royal Swazi Sun, 13 trout fishing dams and many club bowling greens.
These are some of the many things one can do in Swaziland. Half day and day tours can be organised for you.
Swaziland offers an all-round comfortable climate.
Contact us: email@example.com
P O Box 232, Eveni, Mbabane, H103, Swaziland
Telephone: (+268) 2404 3387
Cell: (+268) 7652 4021